Current PROJECTS > Orion Towers
Surfers Paradise, QLD
This remarkable development site is situated in the vibrant entertainment and lifestyle hub of Queensland's Gold Coast.
Designed by Woods Bagot, the landmark Orion Towers boasts a distinctive modern, cosmopolitan style with subtropical design elements and will reach 103 storeys and contain 1127 units, which will be the tallest building in the south hemisphere. Orion Towers will feature:
• A 165-room, five-star hotel.
• Australia's highest observation restaurant on level 101 of Tower 2, offering 360-degree views.
• A helipad on the rooftop of Tower 2, which will become the third highest helipad in the world.
• A 680sqm full-floor penthouse on level 100 with ground floor concierge and private lift,
• A five-level, mixed-use podium including ground floor retail designed around a sculptural ‘urban canyon’.
• A “lush” garden deck and recreation area with five pools, including an indoor pool, an eastern pool to catch morning sun and a western pool for afternoon bathing